We accept Bank Transfer Payment and PayPal payment.
How can I use Bank Transfer Payment
To pay by bank transfer, simply follow these steps:
- Create your order as normal.
- You will receive the pro-forma document as soon is possible on your email address along with all informations you need for Bank Transfer Payment. This email will include our bank details. Once you have transferred the funds please send a copy of your transfer receipt together with your order number. This information speeds up the order delivery as it will help us locate your transfer and match it with your order.
- Bank transfers usually take 3-5 working days to reach our account.
- After we receive the funds, your order will be processed as soon is possible and send to your address.
- If your order status has not changed within five working days of placing your order please contact us.
Important: Please do not transfer the money on our account before you receive the pro-forma document from us.
How can I use PayPal Payment
PayPal is a popular method of payment. It’s quick, easy and safe! If you haven’t got an account with Paypal already, you can set one up at www.paypal.com. The procedure is very simple!
Enter your PayPal Login and Password details when you’re ready to complete your order and confirm the total amount. Like credit card payments, we will only debit your PayPal account shortly before we ship your order. For data protection reasons it is only possible to make a PayPal payment online.
Should the total of your order exceed the initial amount you were shown online when making your order (due to extra shipping charges or higher VAT rates in your delivery destination), it’s possible to make an extra payment by PayPal. The FREERIDER Street Wear staff will give you further information on this with your order confirmation by email.